Friday, June 1, 2012

Beach Week - YAY!!!!!

I graduated from University of South Carolina Upstate's Nursing BSN program about 4 weeks ago and was so excited to be able to come down to Florida with the family for a week. Honestly, I travel out of town almost every weekend, but this is really the first time that I have gotten to actually relax. Of course, I continued to train while I was down here ... but it definitely was a more relaxed atmosphere.


We started out the week with a reveal party. What is a reveal party? Well, no one knew the gender of my sisters baby except me, not even her or her husband. I ordered a cake with the gender specific color inside and then we all got together. Ben's parents were skyping on one computer & my grandparents were on another computer. It turned out great ... and ... it's a GIRL!!!

It has been a great week with the family. Too bad I have to go back to reality soon. My NCLEX is two weeks from today, and I am freaking out! My goal is to study full time until then so I'm cutting down my work hours. I plan to kick this tests butt! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment