Sunday, May 23, 2010

VACATION!!!!


I am in FLORIDA for a much needed vacation!

There are now 3 race reports that I need to write, maybe between the laying on the beach, soaking up some rays, swimming in the ocean, running on the beach, & biking up the coast on Hwy A1A ... maybe I'll get caught up. =) My goal for the week is to get enough sun to somewhat even out the horrible "tri" burn on my back from last weeks race & the 40mi post race bike ride with Jeff.

This is a family trip that we have been taking since before I was born. I have only made 1 of the last 3 summers, so I'm excited to be down here. Unfortunately my sister, Rebeccah, & her husband couldn't make it. Looks like it's just me and the parents! We strapped 3 bikes on top of the Altima & crammed all our stuff inside. Looks like we were going to stay for a month or something. There was so much stuff I had to straddle the bike pump.

Recently, it seems I have been pulled in so many directions. Grant it, it's all been my fault, but I am so ready to veg out menatally & physically from all my normal responsibilities!

Relaxing is starting in 3 ... 2 ... 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment