Thursday, May 27, 2010

Team in Training (TNT)


I've got 3 female participants this season that are training for the Tri Latta sprint triathlon. The have been so dedicated & enthusiastic about training & raising $$ for LLS.

This past Saturday I took Jennie & Lynne out
for our normal group ride. We started from t
he YMCA downtown & headed out of town. We just s
o happened to make it to the base of Paris MTN & I said "hey girls, are you ready for some climbing?" They looked @ me kinda like "ok" & s
miled. Neither of them have ever driven up the mountain,s o they didn't even know to dread it! They did FANTASTIC!!

Watching athletes push through barriers & conquer obstacles that one seemed unobtainable ... it made my week!

1 comment:

  1. wooohoo we made the blog! Yes, you are a sneaky one..had no idea what we are doing. But, I was really glad because I didn't have time to worry about it. Thanks for sticking with me and singing to me up the hill, you are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete