Sunday, March 25, 2012

Going Local - New Racing Team

Power On!

I am racing for a new team!! This season I made the decision to support my local triathlon shop and will be racing for On On Tri. I am so very excited about this opportunity. They've got great customer service and dedicated to providing athletes with equipment, knowledge, & service to support them in obtaining their athletic goals. Al & Jamie over there are fantastic! If you need anything and are in Greenville head on down to 400 E McBee Ave, and if you're not local ... just click on their logo on my sidebar to go to their website (www.onontri.com). Check out their online store, services and don't miss the On On Tri University for some great reviews, blogs & videos. You will find great info, great gear and great prices!!



No comments:

Post a Comment