Monday, July 25, 2011

Heat, Hydration issues ... use NUUNs!

I just have to say NUUNs are awesome! We've been having many days, make that weeks, on end where the heat factor has been over 100 degrees. Wow! its hot out there folks. I get off work at 11am and you guessed it. I'm out in that heat. Smack dab in the middle of the hottest part of the day. It's great race day training right?!

Well, if you are going to be training in the heat, you had better be well hydrated! But, you can't just drink water. If you do, you will still have big problems. So what do you do? How do you get rid of cramps in your legs/feet.  Some people will try things like pickle juice ... YUCK!  Don't really think I could handle that one. But, what I can handle is NUUNs. Their awesome flavors & their easily accessibility makes them my first choice in hydration. They are tablets and they fizz up and dissolve in your water without any stirring or shaking. They are great for not even training, but every day activities. Heck, I even use them when I am standing on the outdoor pool deck when I am life-guarding!

1 comment:

  1. They are not just limited to adults patients they also have a tendency
    to children, to put it differently they aid those patients
    in all avenues of life. You become an educator to your patients and have the
    daunting task of being sure they receive all the support and
    preparation they require to return home. A recovering therapist would be more capable
    of role modeling how to stay clean and sober.
    my web page > opera.com

    ReplyDelete