Thursday, February 4, 2010

Up, Down, and Around

These last two weeks have been interesting. Have you ever felt like you bit off more than you could chew? My life feels like that right now. And then to help things, someone asks you a question and your mouth is full to the brim since you took more than you could handle! How are you supposed to answer, seriously! Come on people, be nice ... can't you see my cheeks are bulging and full of food? Do you really want me to spew it over you to answer your question? Well, I'm not quite there ... but almost!! Not that I have literal food in my mouth all the time, but my life seems crazy busy.

I have been all gung ho about getting back into triathlon training, but have been having trouble with my time management and the stupid weather. I'll be blunt - lately the weather here has sucked! When I'm supposed to be doing long runs or ride on the weekends we have ice, freezing rain, & snow. But of course, when I'm stuck inside for class it's beautiful out there ... retarded! I just can't stand running and biking inside. You stay in the same place! Who has ever liked the fact that they go nowhere. At least I've got my faithful training buddy, my iPod, with lots of music that keeps me going!! Music makes me move my booty! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment